BitPlanets changelog: 20180208
New ship design. We will have around 10 of them soon.
Added a info box panel on the top left side with important information such as: match timer, resources per minute and number of streams. If you are not playing it will have a message explaining that you are a spectator.
Minor redesign of the chat and the scoreboard to be more readable when the player color is too dark.
- Diabled planet creation when you are not playing: this was an issue that Son of Atom mentioned and has been fixed. You were able to create a new planet next to somebody, spawn, upgrade and kill all his planets or damange a lot.
- Ship streams are limited to 60 for performance reasons, later you might upgrade and increase this limit.
- Started work on adding more ship skins. Soon you will be able to change ship skins.
- Upgrades now show as "x per minute" instead of "x per cycle", which was confusing.
- Background is now black.
- Fixed room selection that was loading for long time.
- Improved server stability.
- Friendly names for loading screen.
- Show loading while is loading correctly, there was a minor issue.